Retail recruitment coordinator job description
Job title: Retail recruitment coordinator
Reports to: Executive director, People
Location: Flexible, can be home based
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 per year
Work as part of the People team to provide recruitment administrative support to line managers so we can provide an excellent recruitment and onboarding experience for all our Retail staff.
- Provide recruitment administration support to retail.
- Ensure that all Recruitment administration is conducted in line with company policies and processes, and responsible for the quality of ER documentation sent to employees and managers from this role.
- Maintain appropriate resources, data bases and record keeping.
- Contributing to projects including being part of the team to develop and launch an applicant tracking system.
- Support the review and updating of our current onboarding approach with the Learning and Development Team. This may include assisting with the updating of Manager and HR guides and letter templates.
- Support the review of our recruitment policies and procedures with the HR Resourcing Consultant
- Support shortlisting activities by sifting applications received to provide a longlist to managers for each vacancy
- Provide insight into the experience of candidates throughout the application and onboarding experience
- Speak to candidates through their journey to support a great candidate experience and to understand reasons for drop out through the process.
- Build insight into where applications are coming from and share this.
- Devise and use effective systems and processes to record and monitor our recruitment process from receipt of application through to offer.
- Provide support service to line managers with onboarding checks and ensure all necessary evidence is provided and recorded.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement of processes
- Carry out all other tasks as required within the role as required, working within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Promote the People team and to be a ‘go to’ resource.
- Work as part of a team continually seeking improvement, efficiency and system utilisation.
- Support the People Team in directing all HR transactional activities to the HR Operations team.
- Social media team
- HR management team
- ER and Resourcing Consultant
- Retail managers and employees
- People Team colleagues
- Stafford Long (our advertising partners)
- Charity Recruitment networking group
Knowledge and experience
- Previous administration role/s
- Experience of delivering a great customer service experience
- Previous HR administrative role/s
Skills and competencies
- Strong generalist HR administration skills
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and efficient working style
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident telephone manner
- Willingness to work outside position description where required
- Experience working with HR Systems
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite
We are ambitious and determined. We innovate and strive for better. Bold and challenging of the status quo, ourselves and each other. We listen and share, tapping into the expertise of others. We are transparent about what we do and how we do things. We create supportive and accessible environments. We value and respect each other’s expertise and diversity, taking responsibility for what we do to support each other to succeed. We are single minded in our desire to achieve equality.