Senior Panel Officer job description
Job title: Senior Panel Officer
Reports to: Customer Insights Manager
Direct reports: None
Budget/Resource responsibility: NonePerson specification
Overall purpose of the role
This is a new role at Scope, critical to supporting us to manage and grow a panel of disabled research respondents
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
We are actively investing in engaging with our own customers, who are disabled people and families of disabled children. We are building a panel of disabled people whose opinions and lived experience of disability are crucial to our mission. We’re looking for a Senior Panel Officer to support us with the day-to-day running of a member panel, growing in line with our changing needs. You’ll help arrange panellists to respond to research projects, setting up focus groups and interviews, and helping with travel arrangements.
- Customer Insight Manager (Reporting to)
- Customer Insight Executive and the Panel Officer
- Customer Attraction and Experience team
- Customer Strategy and Experience department
- Policy and Research, Marketing, Fundraising and Communications, Digital and Data colleagues and staff of our services
- External contacts
- Existing customers of Scope services / products
- Scope website and community users
- Potential panellists
- Corporate partners and customers
Mandatory for all staff
- To work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope's strategic direction.
- To demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- To work within Scope’s policies and procedures at all times.