Senior Panel officer person specification
Job title: Senior Panel Officer Job description
Reports to: Customer Insights Manager
Direct reports: None
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to develop rapport with a wide range of people in varying circumstances
- Enjoy challenges and demonstrate problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Good time management skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Comfortable being a part of all aspects, stages and tasks during the life cycle of a standard research project
- Experience of working in research or with research panels
- A good working knowledge of market research methodologies; qualitative and quantitative
- An interest in developing research experience in the social research sector
- Lived experience of disability
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability
- Using market research software
Skills and competencies
- Excellent communication both orally and written
- Computer literate, including Office 365
- The ability to manage complex tasks, situations and relationships
Pioneering: Passionate and ambitious, determined to drive change and make things happen.
Courageous: Single minded in your desire to achieve equality for disabled people. Not afraid to fail fast and learn quickly – brave enough to give new things a go.
Connected: Listens, talks and shares. Achieves through connecting and collaborating, both internally and externally.
Open: To new ideas and honest with others.
Fair: Values, respects and supports diversity, skill, and expertise. Takes responsibility for their actions and supports others to achieve