Job title: Volunteering development coordinator
Reports to: Volunteering development manager
Directorate: People and change
Department: Human resources
Location: Here East, Stratford - Scope head office
Salary: £24,000 per year
Contract: This role is initially being offered as a 6 month full time contract.
Flexibility: We may consider an alternative location for accessibility reasons, job share if two strong candidates came forward and/or flexi time.
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of administrative processes
- Experience of providing quality customer experiences
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience of producing communications for a specific audience
- Knowledge of volunteer management best practice and sector standards
- Knowledge of learning and development practice
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability
Skills and competencies
- Project coordination and evaluation skills
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- IT skills
- Interpersonal skills and friendly approach to dealing with enquiries from the public, staff and volunteers
- Verbal and written communication skills, including ability to process and share complex information
- Ability to work on own initiative and with others, including the ability to influence others and work collaboratively to ensure effective project coordination
- Project management skills
We are ambitious and determined to drive change. We focus on the impact we have. We innovate and strive for better, pushing ourselves and our boundaries.
We are single-minded in our desire to achieve equality. We are bold, challenging the status quo, ourselves and each other. Not afraid to fail fast and learn quickly.
We connect and collaborate internally and externally, to create a fairer society. We’ll listen and share, tapping into the expertise of others.
We are transparent about what we do and how we do things. Creating supportive, accessible environments – building trust with each other and our customers to achieve more.
We make sure everyone has a fair chance. We value and respect each other’s expertise and diversity. We take responsibility for what we do and support each other to succeed.