Inclusive Workplace Network
Scope can help you make your workplace more inclusive of disabled people, by improving accessibility and changing perceptions of disabled people at work.
Join our Inclusive Workplace Network and you'll get:
- An introductory session to set your objectives and priorities, and create an action plan.
- Tools to help you make your workplace more inclusive, like a self-assessment inclusivity checklist.
- Hands-on support from a Scope employment advisor.
- Interactive sessions with Scope Workplace Role Models who’ll share their story and take questions.
- Dedicated digital job board for you to advertise your vacancies to disabled job seekers.
- The chance to introduce your business to Scope’s disabled job seekers at a World of Work careers open day.
- Access to our suite of End the Awkward campaign material, to help you foster an inclusive culture and working environment.
- Invitations to round table discussions and employment events with other Network members, so you can share best practice and have an even wider impact.
Inclusive Workplace Network membership costs an introductory £8,000 plus VAT for a year.