Your local council may be able to support you and your disabled child through a range of services.

Children’s Disability Team

Each county council has a duty to provide a local offer. To find out what is available in your area, speak to the Children’s Disability Team. Services can include:

Search SENDirect for services for disabled children and young people in your area.

Family Information Service

Each area should have a Family Information Service that can support you and tell you about local services. 

Sleep difficulties?

We offer specialised information and support to families of disabled children who have difficulty sleeping.

Contact our helpline