Disability Advice Service Lambeth (DASL)'s aim is simple: to put disabled people into the driving seat when it comes to making informed choices about how they want to live their lives.
- Professional advocacy for disabled, older people and carers
- Benefits, debt and housing advice for mental health service users and other disabled people
- Support and training with using Direct Payments
- ‘Into Sport’ project to support disabled people into sport and physical activity
- Community development service working with disabled people and their groups
- Advocacy and outreach service for disabled people experiencing hate crime.
See DASL website for details.