Scope’s rehabilitation service can challenge your child to reach their full potential while ensuring they’re always in a safe pair of hands. We can support your child at our centre in Wales if they have acquired brain injuries and are between three and 19 years old.
Sharing a site with our established school and children’s residential service near Cardiff, the rehabilitation service is the only one of its kind in Wales and South West England. We have the expertise, resources and facilities to offer your child:
- occupational therapy
- speech and language therapy
- music therapy
Fully accessible hydrotherapy, including sensory equipment
- Rebound therapy room
- Sensory room
- Vestibular playground equipment, including wheelchair-accessible roundabout and swing
- Independent mobility practice grounds (wheelchair driving)
- Fully equipped therapy room
- Private space, separate from classrooms, for pupils with acquired brain injuries
- Registered children's home offering respite care to 52 week residential placement
- computer suite and specialist communication tools
Supporting families with disabled children for 60 years, we know just how much selecting staff with the right skills and experience matters. We train our staff thoroughly to provide safe and quality support.
You can pay using your direct payments, personal budget, private income or through your local authority.
To find out more about paediatric rehabilitation at Craig Y Parc school, call Carol Ritson on 029 2089 0397 or email us.