Disability Cambridgeshire is a local disability information and advice service run by and for disabled people in South East Cambridgeshire, Fenland and Cambridge City.
- Free support and representation on benefits and statutory services for disabled people and carers including community and residential care, education and housing adaptations.
- Online resources directory on local and national organisation.
- Assessment of access to buildings or services for public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Disability Equality Training.
- Opportunities For Volunteering in partnership with Disability Huntingdonshire.
Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 5pm