Disability Equality North West in Preston offers the following services:
- Information, advice and client liaison (drop-in only: Mondays and Thursdays 9:30 to 2pm).
- Managed accounts service.
- Disability hate crime: third party reporting centre, training and awareness raising.
- Peer support forums.
- Disability equality training.
- Independent living workshops.
- Campaigns and policy support.
- Supported volunteering.
- Textphone support on 07761 008349.
Helpline opening hours
Monday to Thursday, 9:30am to 3pm.