Disability Information Bureau is a local disability information and advice service run by and for disabled people in South East Cheshire.
- Free confidential information and advice on local care and support services.
- Adaptive technology for using the computer.
- IT courses (accredited and non-accredited).
- Access appraisals.
- Employment mentoring.
- Hate crime reporting.
- Shopmobility Macclesfield.
- RADAR keys.
- Welfare rights service.
- Wheelchair loan.
- Outreach posts in Congleton, Alsager and Crewe.
Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm