Disability Nottinghamshire provides a free, confidential and independent advice service relating to any aspect of disability to disabled people, their families, friends, carers, professionals and students.
- Outreach - Reach Out Nottinghamshire (RON).
- Peer mentoring to support disabled people and their carers living in the Ravensdale area of Mansfield.
- User-led organisation.
- Radar keys.
- Training and consultancy.
- Access audits and mystery shopping.
- Telephone advice on appeals.
Mondays to Thursdays, 10am to 3pm (lunch 12:30pm to 1:30pm)