Disability Powys is a local disability information and advice service run by and for disabled people. Disability Powys offers a number of services to individuals, groups, businesses and organisations (both large and small) in the following areas:
- Providing support to access disability and welfare benefits.
- Representation at tribunal and appeal hearings.
- Access audits and surveys.
- Support in cases of discrimination.
- Finding appropriate equipment mobility aids suppliers.
- Campaigning and lobbying.
- Assistance in addressing access issues.
Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 4pm.