What is Kickstart?
Kickstart is part of Scope’s employment services which provides highly personalised support for disabled people to find, apply for and keep a job. The service is aimed at supporting disabled people of working age into long term sustainable employment.
The service is tailored to the individual, providing each customer with support from a specialist Employment Advisor to understand their career goals and aspirations and how to achieve them
Scope is working in partnership with GSK, who are funding the Kickstart service for customers living in the boroughs of Hounslow, Harrow and Ealing.
Supported by funding from the City of London Corporation’s Charity, City Bridge Trust we are now extending the Kickstart service to the boroughs of Hackney, Islington and Camden.
The service aims to:
- Grow confidence, assertiveness and independence
- Develop important employability skills
- Support in making life-changing career decisions
- Find paid employment.
What we offer:
- Bespoke employment workshops
- Valuable work experience
- Interview preparation skills
- Employment opportunities
- On-going support to both customer and employer.
Please complete our online application form and one of our team will be in touch.
The service is open to disabled people who are:
- Of working age
- Live in the boroughs of Ealing, Harrow, Hounslow or Hackney, Islington and Camden.
- Looking for paid employment.
Working in Partnership
Kickstart wants to support organisations to help them engage with more disabled people, if you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information email email@example.com.