Employment support for disabled people in London
Kickstart is a service aimed at supporting disabled jobseekers who ready to move into long-term sustainable employment.
The service is open to disabled people who:
- are of working age
- live in the boroughs of Camden, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Hounslow, Hackney, Islington, Newham and Waltham Forest
- are looking for paid employment
You will get tailored support from a specialist employment advisor to understand your career goals and how to achieve them.
- support with your CV
- training in job search and preparing for interviews
- advice and guidance on your career
- on-going support for you and your employer.
Please complete our online application form and one of our team will be in touch.
Working with employers in London
Kickstart wants to support organisations in Camden, Ealing, Enfield, Haringey, Harrow, Hounslow, Hackney, Islington, Newham and Waltham Forest to engage with more disabled people.
Scope is working in partnership with GSK, who are funding the Kickstart service for disabled people living in the boroughs of Hounslow, Harrow and Ealing.
Supported by funding from the City of London Corporation’s Charity, City Bridge Trust, we are extending the Kickstart service to the boroughs of Hackney, Islington and Camden.
Get in touch!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.