Employment support for disabled people in London
Kickstart employment service provides highly personalised support for disabled people in London to find, apply for and keep a job.
The service is open to disabled people who:
- Of working age
- Live in the boroughs of Ealing, Harrow, Hounslow, Hackney, Islington and Camden
- Are looking for paid employment
Our specialist employment advisors aim to:
- Grow your confidence, assertiveness and independence
- Develop your employability skills
- Support you in making life-changing career decisions
- Help you find paid employment.
What we offer
- Bespoke employment workshops
- Valuable work experience
- Interview preparation skills
- Employment opportunities
- On-going support to you and your employer.
Please complete our online application form and one of our team will be in touch.
Working with employers in London
Kickstart wants to support organisations in Ealing, Harrow, Hounslow, Hackney, Islington and Camden to engage with more disabled people.
Scope is working in partnership with GSK, who are funding the Kickstart service for disabled people living in the boroughs of Hounslow, Harrow and Ealing.
Supported by funding from the City of London Corporation’s Charity, City Bridge Trust, we are extending the Kickstart service to the boroughs of Hackney, Islington and Camden.
Get in touch!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.