Equal Lives is a user-led Disabled People’s Organisation governed by a board of trustees who are all disabled people.
Information, advice and advocacy which includes supporting people:
Independent living services
- To claim welfare benefits and appeal decisions.
- To have a better understanding of direct payments and personal budgets.
- To develop budgeting skills and access specialist debt advice.
- To use the NHS Complaints Service.
- To have a better understanding of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
supporting people with:
- Support planning.
- Employment and recruitment support.
- Payroll service.
- Supported accounts to hold your direct payment or personal health budget.
- Personal Assistant register.
Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 4:30pm