Most things in life are more fun with a group of like-minded friends.
We give disabled adults the opportunity to try a full range of indoor and outdoor leisure and social activities. You’ll gain confidence, independence and learn new things.
Decide what you’d like to do and our staff will support you to make it happen. The types of activities you might try are:
- sports, fitness or outdoor activities including Zumba and 5 a side football, swimming and hydrotherapy
- creative arts, photography, woodwork, gardening
- computer and iPad workshops
- sing and sign
- going to the pub, cinema or theatre
- going to a gig or music festival
- attending a football match
- public transport training, familiarising with local buses services and confidence building
- self advocacy groups
Is it for you?
Our group activities are for disabled adults with any impairment or condition. These include dysphagia, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, autism, physical impairments and learning difficulties.
You can pay using direct payments, personal budgets, private income or through the local authority.
Please get in touch. We’ll talk about what you want to do, and make a plan together to suit you.