Inspire Community Trust in Bexley is a user-led independent charitable trust, which provides high-quality services including:
- Information and advice.
- Integrated community equipment services.
- Occupational Therapy for housing assessment and adaptations.
- Day care support.
- Short breaks.
- 'Have a Go' accommodation.
- Sensory support services for hearing and sight difficulties.
- Support with managing Direct Payments and Individual Budgets.
- Transport advice for Taxicard and assessments for Blue Badges and Freedom Passes.
- Physical Disability Registration.
- Support with access to mainstream services such as leisure, sport, education.
- Wheelchair service.
Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm