Lewisham Disability Coalition provides information, support and advice to people and carers living with a long-term health problem or disability, including:
An appointment is needed for some issues including disability benefit forms. If in doubt please contact us. Home visit appointments are available where essential.
- Benefits advice, form filling and representation at tribunal.
- Hate crime third party reporting.
- Disability discrimination in employment or service delivery.
- Where: LDC Office, 111 Randelsdown Road, London SE6 3HB
- When: Monday to Wednesday: appointments only
- When: Thursday: 10am to 1pm drop in for appeals
- When: Thursday: 2pm to 4pm general drop in (no appeals)