Disability Sheffield, Centre for Independent Living supports disabled people to overcome the barriers that prevent them from being fully included in society.
- Advocacy support on health and social care issues
- Information, free factsheets and signposting to Sheffield Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) for benefits advice.
- Individual employer training and peer support
- Development/project work (please contact for details )
- Sheffield Cycling 4 All
- Sheffield Voices (learning disability group )
- Voice and influence work in the city facilitating consultation activity
- Partnership working including Accessible Sheffield and the Access Card