Video describing Games All Children Can Play
View a transcript of this film
Scope Walton Children's Centre are here to serve the children and community of Warbeck. At our children’s centre, you’ll find everything you'll need to help you and your family during the early years of your child’s life, all under the one roof.
- Get childcare, nursery, education, assessments and other appointments under one roof.
- Childcare for children six weeks to five years from 8am to 6pm.
- After-school and holiday play schemes for children aged four to twelve.
- Child and family health services.
- Family support groups.
- Prepare to work.
- Accredited courses to help support with positive parenting strategies.
- Wide range of groups and services for you and your child.
- Free nursery places for 2 year olds.
Is it for you?
Our children’s centre supports non-disabled children and disabled children alike in the Warbeck Moor area. Disabled children with any impairment or additional need, can register with us. These include dysphagia, epilepsy, behavioural issues, cerebral palsy, autism, physical impairments and learning difficulties.
Your support staff
Your child will be in safe hands with our qualified and experienced staff. They’ll be having a lot of fun while they’re with us, through exciting play and challenging activities. All linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. You’ll be able to see how they are getting on with annual progress reports, parents' evenings and catch-ups with the staff.
Please contact us to find out more information.
Are you looking for an after school club or holiday play scheme?
Our inclusive after school club and holiday play scheme provides a fun and safe environment for all children aged 4 to 12 years.
There’s plenty to get involved in, such as:
- Creative arts and drama.
- Using computers.
- Outdoor activities.
- Cooking skills.
At our clubs trained, friendly staff and volunteers help children to plan what they do. Our staff are always happy to try something new.