Proudly supported by Virgin Media
Online employment support for disabled jobseekers
Support to Work offers advice to disabled people applying for jobs. This employment support can be online, by telephone, Skype or text. It’s open to disabled people who:
- are working age
- are looking for paid work
- have access to a telephone, email and the internet
- and live in England or Wales
Your own employment advisor
Our experienced advisors can support you with:
- employability skills
- CV guidance
- interview techniques
Interested? Call us on 0300 222 5742 or email email@example.com
We can help you if you’re disabled and need support to get into work or find a new job. Spaces are limited, and it’s not right for everyone, so you must apply online or over the phone to use the service.
Your 12-week employment action plan
- You’ll speak to an employment advisor, who will create a confidential action plan and information tailored to your needs.
- We’ll keep your plan online, so you’ll need internet access.
- We’ll advise you on many aspects of applying for a job, but we won’t write a job application for you or find you work experience.
If you are already in work
Support to Work can’t help with job retention and workplace discrimination issues. But we’ll do our best to link you to other employment advice services.
Working with Virgin Media
Scope and Virgin Media are working together to support one million disabled people to get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. Find out more about Work With Me.