London Landmarks Half Marathon
- Sunday 29 March 2020
- 13.1 miles
Get your London Landmarks Half Marathon charity place with Team Scope. Run past London's incredible cultural landmarks and hidden history. You’ll be joining 13,000 other runners at one of the quirkiest half marathons there is.
Your London Landmarks Half experience
Starting at Pall Mall, the fantastic closed road route passes Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin and the Shard to name a few.
With over 200 stations embracing the historical London theme. You'll be cheered on by Monopoly characters, Victorians, carnival dancers and Scope royals.
Experience London like never before, and for just £19.
This is an event you won’t want to miss.
Team Scope perks
- Free technical running vest to help you look the part
- Expert fundraising support from our Scope Events Team to make reaching the fundraising target easy and fun
- Training plans to suit your level so you can train your way to half marathon success
- The loudest cheers on the course from our Royal Scope cheer squad on the day
Jenny, Team Scope runner, London Landmarks 2019
Thank you to #TeamScope for your amazing cheer stations today!!! You were there when I needed you most thank you. Proud to be #TeamScope today.
The difference you can make
By signing up to the London Landmarks Half Marathon with Scope, you'll be raising vital funds to help us end inequality for disabled people.
We know that nearly half of disabled people feel excluded from society. Scope works tirelessly to campaign for change so that disabled people and their families can enjoy equality and fairness in their everyday lives.
- £65 could pay for one week of support for a disabled person to access our Starting Line service; a pre-employment training programme for disabled people at the start of the journey into work.
- £280 could enable a disabled volunteer to inspire 40 school students to be positive about disability at a Role Models session.
- £450 could cover the cost of 50 phone calls to the Scope helpline, providing free, independent and impartial advice and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their families.
Caller to the Scope Helpline
I can honestly say that I don’t think I could have coped had it not been for the helpline. They have given me so much time and support through all my difficulties and battles.