All of our shops are temporarily closed to keep our customers, staff and volunteers safe.
You can still shop with us online while your local charity shop is shut.
Our Ebay and Depop shop have a great range of new and donated items for sale.
Save your donations for Scope
We’d love you to save your unwanted items until your local charity shop reopens. Please do not leave donations outside our shops as they might get removed.
Items to save
All items are welcomed but we are particularly interested in:
- winter jumpers
- clothing accessories, such as hats, scarfs and gloves
How your shop donations help
Your unwanted items raise vital funds to enable us to provide practical advice and emotional support to disabled people and their families.
Each bag of donations we receive is worth around £20, that means:
- 25 bags can help support a family, like Elara’s, through our Sleep Right service
- 150 bags can help us run our Kickstart or Starting Line service for a week
- 1,500 bags can help run our Sleep Right service for over 12 weeks
- 15,000 bags will pay for us to support member of our online community for 44 weeks
- 150,000 bags can help us run all our family, employment and information and advice services for a year
Volunteer in our charity shops
We are always looking for volunteers to help out in our charity shops. They will need your help more than ever when they reopen.
Our shops are a great way to meet new people and become part of your local community. You can volunteer for a morning or a few days a week, it’s up to you! Help collect and sort goods, serve customers, create eye catching displays and more. It is also a great way to boost your CV.
All this, while having fun in a friendly, supportive environment.
Register your interest to volunteer in one of our shops.
Work in our charity shops
Search for jobs at Scope