Our shops are open. Get ready to look good with head to toe style in store.
Due to coronavirus, some of our shops might have to close to due to staff shortages. Please check if your local store is open before visiting. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
We continue to follow government guidance. We want to make sure we keep everyone at our shops safe.
Donating to our shops
You can donate items at your local shop or drop them off at one of our clothes banks.
Find a clothes bank near you
Donating your pre-loved items is a great way to do good and support your local Scope shop.
How your donations can do good
Your donated items raise vital funds helping us provide practical advice and emotional support to disabled people and their families.
Each bag of donations we receive is worth around £20, that means:
- 25 bags can help support a family, like Elara’s, through our Sleep Right service
- 150 bags can help us run our Kickstart or Starting Line service for a week
- 1,500 bags can help run our Sleep Right service for over 12 weeks
- 15,000 bags will pay for us to support member of our online community for 44 weeks
- 150,000 bags can help us run all our family, employment and information and advice services for a year
Volunteering in our shops
Become a shop volunteer and feel good. We are always looking for volunteers to help out in our shops.
Register your interest in shop volunteering
Our shops are a great way to meet new people and become part of your local community. You can volunteer for a morning or a few days a week, it’s up to you!
Help collect and sort goods, serve customers, create eye catching displays and more. It is also a great way to boost your CV.
All this, while having fun in a friendly, supportive environment.
Our eBay shop has a great range of new and donated items for sale.