Most of our charity shops are now open. We are continuing to follow all government guidelines to help protect our customers, staff, and volunteers.
Save it for Scope
We are getting a great response to Save it for Scope, thank you!
But, we still need to reach our target of 150,000 bags and would love to continue receiving your donations.
How your shop donations help
Your unwanted items raise vital funds to enable us to provide practical advice and emotional support to disabled people and their families.
Each bag of donations we receive is worth around £20, that means:
- 25 bags can help support a family, like Elara’s, through our Sleep Right service
- 150 bags can help us run our Kickstart or Starting Line service for a week
- 1,500 bags can help run our Sleep Right service for over 12 weeks
- 15,000 bags will pay for us to support member of our online community for 44 weeks
- 150,000 bags can help us run all our family, employment and information and advice services for a year
Find your local shop
Volunteering in our charity shops
We are always looking for volunteers to help and now most of our shops are open, we'll need our fantastic volunteers more than ever.
Our shops are a great way to meet new people and become part of your local community. You can volunteer for a morning or a few days a week, it’s up to you!
Help collect and sort goods, serve customers, create eye catching displays and more. It is also a great way to boost your CV.
All this, while having fun in a friendly, supportive environment.
Register your interest in shop volunteering.