Due to the coronavirus pandemic and national lockdowns, all of our shops in England are closed. This is in line with Government guidance.
Your local Scope shop might be closed, but you can continue to support us by shopping at our online stores. We have a large range of Christmas cards, decorations, donated products and new items for sale.
Save it for Scope
Having an autumn clear out over the next few weeks?
We’d love you to save your unwanted items and donate them to your local Scope charity shops when they reopen. All donations are welcomed but we are particularly interested in:
- winter jumpers
- clothing accessories, such as hats, scarfs and gloves
How your shop donations help
Your unwanted items raise vital funds to enable us to provide practical advice and emotional support to disabled people and their families.
Each bag of donations we receive is worth around £20, that means:
- 25 bags can help support a family, like Elara’s, through our Sleep Right service
- 150 bags can help us run our Kickstart or Starting Line service for a week
- 1,500 bags can help run our Sleep Right service for over 12 weeks
- 15,000 bags will pay for us to support member of our online community for 44 weeks
- 150,000 bags can help us run all our family, employment and information and advice services for a year
Volunteering in our charity shops
We are always looking for volunteers to help and when our shops reopen, we'll need our fantastic volunteers more than ever.
Register your interest in shop volunteering.
Our shops are a great way to meet new people and become part of your local community. You can volunteer for a morning or a few days a week, it’s up to you!
Help collect and sort goods, serve customers, create eye catching displays and more. It is also a great way to boost your CV.
All this, while having fun in a friendly, supportive environment.