Join Scope's research panel
We need your support!
Scope's research panel is a group of disabled people and parents and carers of disabled children. They use their lived experience to help us create and improve our website content, services, advice and campaigns.
Being a Scope Panellist might involve filling out online surveys, opinion polls and taking part in focus groups or a one to one session. These may be online or face to face.
Your voice and expertise can help influence what we do. Together, we can achieve everyday equality for disabled people.
How it works
- Sign up to register your interest in the research panel.
- We'll be in touch to get some more details from you so we can match you to the right research projects.
- You'll get a login to your personal online account where you'll be able to see and volunteer for projects you're interested in.
- We'll get back to you to tell you what happens next, whether it's filling out a survey, arranging a phone interview or meeting us face to face.
Scope will cover any reasonable expenses to enable you to take part.
For some projects you will also get a voucher to say thank you for taking part.
You're in control
- You have complete control over what you sign up for, and the flexibility to contribute as little or as much time as you like
- We might occasionally send you your information on projects we think you might like, but we won't bombard you with requests
- You can change your preferences or leave the panel at any time.