Jobs at Scope
We are delighted that you would like to join us in our mission to achieve everyday equality for disabled people.
We want to be good employer and a great place to work. That’s why we pride ourselves on:
- being a diverse workforce
- continually encouraging high performance
- providing great development opportunities
- having a real focus on employee engagement
- supporting learning, innovation and improvement
- offer some great benefits
Benefits of working with us
We offer some great benefits for our employees.
- flexible working
- generous pension
- tax-free cycle to work scheme
- interest-free travel season ticket loan
- healthcare cash plan
- eye care vouchers
- life insurance
- support, advice and counselling via our employee assistance program
- long service awards
- discounts at gyms, shops, theatres, and more
- Office staff: 27 days a year, plus bank holidays.
- Shops staff: 35 days a year annual leave.
Employing disabled people
We want to be a great place for disabled people to work and progress.
Our interview guarantee
If you are disabled and have the essential skills and experience to do the job, we will invite you to an interview. We are always looking for applications from disabled people.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to create a truly diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you need any job information in a different format like large print or braille, please call 020 7619 7752.
Supporting disabled employees
We support our disabled employees by:
- making it easier for disabled people to get changes made to our office and their workspace
- letting people work flexibly. Either working from home or flexible hours
- helping disabled people develop their skills and flourish at Scope
- offering disability equality training for all of our employees
Advice and support for disabled people looking for work
Working at our London office
Our office at Here East is designed to support new technology, flexible ways of working and new working practices.
We also enjoy sharing a building with waterside restaurants on the River Lee.
Find our offices
Working in one of our charity shops
Working in our charity shops is a rewarding and challenging way to learn new skills and develop your career in retail. You'll work with a team of volunteers as well as employees, on the shop floor, or as a store manager or area manager responsible for multiple shops.