London - Closes on 06/05/2021
- Stratford, London
- £32,000 - £37,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, six months contract
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
As Acquisition Specialist (F2F), you’ll work as part of the Public Fundraising team responsible for the day to day delivery and optimisation of a portfolio of acquisition campaigns.
Every year Scope recruits up to 50,000 new supporters through Face to Face (F2F) fundraising and Payroll Giving (PG) campaigns. As Scope’s Acquisition specialist you will lead on the day to day delivery and optimisation of these campaigns as well as supporting on the delivery of new acquisition campaigns and initiatives.
This is a crucial role responsible for the day to day delivery of a multi-million pound investment strategy that will safeguard the long term financial health of the business.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Campaign Management: You will develop, manage and optimise cause and lottery F2F campaigns, and payroll giving activity, meeting agreed targets across the portfolio of activity
- Account management: You will be working with external suppliers to ensure that they are operating to the highest standards, meeting their contractual obligations and that Scope’s aims and objectives are met.
Campaign reporting and finance: You will monitor and track the performance of campaigns, controlling expenditure and processing timely payments.
Campaign optimisation: You will identify campaign strengths and areas of improvement that need to be addressed, making recommendations to increase, reduce or reallocate investment as appropriate.
Fundraiser training and engagement: You will deliver inspiring training sessions about Scope’s campaigns, engaging fundraisers to be passionate about our work and knowledgeable about disability issues.
Campaign compliance: You will oversee all aspects of ensuring fundraising campaigns are delivered to a high standard meeting all regulatory requirements. This includes overseeing mystery shopping and complaints.
Fundraising and Communication department staff and other key contacts at Scope – services, shops, other head office departments
Supporters of Scope
Members of the public
Suppliers (for example fundraising agencies, fundraising organisations and their teams) and membership bodies, for example Institute of Fundraising
- Experience of developing and delivering supporter acquisition campaigns through F2F
- Experience of managing external agencies and internal stakeholders to deliver successful campaigns.
- Experience in monitoring return on investment of acquisition activity and other key performance indicators, including recommending and implementing improvement plans to successfully deliver results as set out in a budget.
- An understanding of fundraising compliance, data protection and best practice.
- Dealing with enquiries and escalating issues in an appropriate manner.
- Building and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the specific fundraising area supporting.
- Keeping up to date with news and trends relating to acquisition fundraising.
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability
- Experience of Street, Door, Private Site F2F cause and lottery campaigns
Skills and Competencies
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse, manage and present complex data, and use fundraising databases
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/campaigns to agreed deadlines often with conflicting priorities
- A methodical approach, a keen eye for detail under pressure and the ability to work independently
- A flair for training; inspiring and motivating your team and fundraisers to achieve targets and deliver against campaign objective
- Good problem-solving skills with ability to react quickly, remote mange any issues and manage complaints
- Undertake appropriate personal development to maintain and develop skills and knowledge