eCommerce Warehouse Assistant
- Ardwick, Manchester
- £16,000 per year
- 35 hours per week
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
Overall purpose of the Role:
The eCommerce Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for:
- Duties that will include receiving, handling and moving stock deliveries, listing and completing stock counts, printing and collating customer orders to be dispatched and investigating customer queries.
- Team members will also be responsible for maintaining a safe working environment, clearing waste, general cleaning and housekeeping duties.
This role may involve working with Volunteer team members and will therefore require a DBS check.
Days to be worked will normally be Monday to Friday, 7 hours per day. Flexibility is essential during busy seasonal periods when you may be required to work overtime or different shift patterns to.
- Able to use own initiative as will be working independently on specific orders within a fast-paced working environment
- Able to adapt to change as we continually strive to improve the eBay operation
- Able to read and understand manifest documents, print, collate, pack and label customer orders
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel plus Outlook email
- Good communication skills and able to work within a team
- Capable of working to deadlines and a daily work schedule
- Understanding of Health & Safety general guidelines including Manual Handling and compliance to company policies and procedures. Full training will be given
Scope Core Values
- We are ambitious and determined to drive change. We focus on the impact we have. We innovate and strive for better, pushing ourselves and our boundaries.
- We are single-minded in our desire to achieve equality. We are bold, challenging the status quo, ourselves and each other. Not afraid to fail fast and learn quickly.
- We connect and collaborate internally and externally, to create a fairer society. We’ll listen and share, tapping into the expertise of others.
- We are transparent about what we do and how we do things. Creating supportive, accessible environments – building trust with each other and our customers to achieve more.
- We make sure everyone has a fair chance. We value and respect each other’s expertise and diversity.