Employee Relations Administrator
London - Closes on 23/02/2021
- Stratford, London
- £18,000 - £22,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, (Fixed Term Contract - 12 months)
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To be a Disability Gamechanger
Work as part of the Employee Relations Team to provide full administrative support to the ER team, retail and corporate employees and any external partners for all ER and HR related queries so we can provide an excellent ER experience for all.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- To be the first point of contact for general & ER enquires and refer calls on or emails to the ER Advisor(s) and or ER manager.
- To be deal with basic enquires for copies of HR Policies & Procedures.
- Provide administration support to the ER & HR team.
- Logging of ER cases daily/weekly in the spread sheets and updating iTrent
- To assist with any recruitment administration support to line managers if required including: all pre-employment checks, DBS, references, qualifications, right to work etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR systems and processes
- Support the review and updating of our current administrative processes in the ER Team. This may include assisting with the updating of Manager and HR guides and letter templates.
- Work collaboratively with the People Team and the Business Efficiency and Effectiveness administratively as and when required
- Work flexibly as required supporting colleagues on projects and work activity
- Positively support and champion change across the organisation.
Mandatory for all staff:
- To work seamlessly across the department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- To demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework
- To work within Scope’s policies and procedures
Skills and competencies:
- Previous administrative experience in any sector is useful but not essential as in most cases, training can be provided on the job, if necessary
- A relevant HR qualification would be useful but is not essential
- A basic understanding of HR best practice and employment legislation
- Being organised and able to prioritise is vital
- Enthusiastic outcome-focused attitude and approach to supporting customers
- Excellent communication skills, to develop professional relationships
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of using Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint & spreadsheets
- Assisting with any other Ad Hoc administrative tasks as and when required
- You are disabled or have lived experience of disability
- Previous HR administrative role/s
- People team colleagues
- HR management team
- Corporate managers and employees
- Retail managers and employees
- Learning and Development team
- Occupational Health provider
- Employee Assistance Programme provider
We are ambitious and determined. We innovate and strive for better. Bold and challenging of the status quo, ourselves and each other. We listen and share, tapping into the expertise of others. We are transparent about what we do and how we do things. We create supportive and accessible environments. We value and respect each other’s expertise and diversity, taking responsibility for what we do to support each other to succeed. We are single minded in our desire to achieve equality.