Human Resource Administrator
- Stratford, London
- £18,000 per year
- 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Part time, Fixed Term Contract
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
Work as part of the People Team to provide full administrative support to the HR team, retail and corporate employees and any external partners for all ER and HR related queries so we can provide an excellent HR experience for all. This role specifically supports our Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) process within Scope.
- Be the first point of contact for DBS enquires for our colleagues.
- Own and update the HR team including Business Partners of each stage of the DBS process.
- Arrange ID Checks and DBS interviews and ensure appropriate Risk assessments in place. Further the uptake of the update service for our colleagues.
- Lead on weekly reporting relating to DBS activity.
- Working closely with HROps to ensure all appropriate pre employment checks are complete before a colleague starts with Scope.
- Deal with basic enquires for copies of HR Policies & Procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR systems and processes
- Work collaboratively with the People Team administratively as and when required
- Work flexibly as required supporting colleagues on projects and work activity.
- Positively support and champion change across the organisation.
- People team colleagues
- HR management team
- Corporate managers and employees
- Retail managers and employees
- Learning and Development team
- Occupational Health provider
- Employee Assistance Programme provider
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of using and understanding of computer systems and equipment (including Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Experience of word processing, data inputting and general administrative duties.
- Administrative experience in an office environment
- Experience of developing & implementing new ideas or processes
- Use of uCheck DBS system
- Competence with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) and excellent keyboard skills
- The ability to undertake administrative duties efficiently, to work accurately and to prescribed deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written, in order to deal tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Reporting and management information preparation