Online Sales Lead
- £23,000 - £25,000 per year
- Full time, including evening and weekend shift work
- Full time, Permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
The Online Sales Lead will manage a team of Online Sales Listers, ensuring that listings are consistent, up-to-date and adhere to Scope’s brand guidelines. The role will assist with managing the day-to-day running of Scope’s online sales channels, including our eBay shop and new online shop. It will be key in ensuring that targets are achieved and that we provide the best customer journey possible. It will also be instrumental in delivering new marketplaces online and will deputise for the Online Sales Manager when needed.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist with managing the development and day-to-day running of Scope’s online selling channels, including our eBay shop.
- Manage a team of Online Sales Listers
- Manage all photography and copy ensuring it adheres to our current brand guidelines.
- Keep the online shop up to date with current photography, copy and offers.
- Work closely with Warehouse colleagues to ensure our customers receive a great experience when shopping online with Scope.
- Review online listings to ensure a high standard is kept.
- Work with the Online Sales Manager to deliver new marketplaces online.
- Ensure that Scope’s e-retail Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Assist the Online Sales Manager in producing reports.
- Assist the Online Sales Manager with developing a new online platform, e.g., Depop, Vinted etc.
- Deputise for the Online Sales Manager.
Warehouse Lead and Warehouse Assistants
Scope’s Marketing team
Retail field team, including Divisional Managers, Area Managers, shop colleagues.
Scope’s Shopify online developer
Scope’s Shopiago account manager
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with the ecommerce software, Shopiago.
- Knowledge of and experience of using the ecommerce platform, Shopify.
- Knowledge of and experience of using Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to drive traffic to Scope’s Online Shop.
- Excellent understanding of user search patterns, web editing techniques, and different software programs.
- Proven track record of understanding KPI’s
- Understanding of service level agreements
- Disabled or lived experience of disability.
- Experience of charity retail
- Experience of managing a team
- Understanding of a warehouse operation
Skills and competencies
- Strong marketing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of brand properties
- Ability to analyse data using programs such as Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with online marketing channels, such as email, website advertising, and social media.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to give constructive feedback on listings to the team.