Used disability equipment
Scope can accept donations of used disability equipment in good working order that you no longer need:
We cannot take toileting and bathing items such as hoists that we cannot quality check.
If you are outside our collection areas, here's how to make sure your equipment continues to benefit disabled people.
Selling used disability equipment
Places you can sell unwanted equipment include:
Recycling disability equipment
- Freegle and Freecycle groups match people who have things they want to get rid of with people who can use them. Check out your local groups.
- Jacob's Well Appeal accepts unwanted ostomy products including pouches and accessories, lotions, powder, sprays, gels and wipes, provided they are unopened.
- Disabled Equipment Sent Overseas accepts:
- Walking sticks
- Braille books and magazines
- Sticks for blind people
- Other items for visually impaired people
- Hearing aids