Sign up for the Great North Run 2018
Join Team Scope for one of the world's biggest and best half marathons in the world, the Great North Run. A fully accessible and inclusive event, known for it's vibrant, party atmostphere, it's not to be missed!
The iconic 13.1 mile route starts in Newcastle and takes you through the city centre over Tyne Bridge before crossing the finish line in South Shields. You can then relax at the charity village where you can celebrate with friends, family and fellow Team Scope participants.
Join us to take on 13 miles and make change happen for 13 million disabled people and their families.
Be part of Team Scope in the Great North Run 2018 and you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated Events Team.
- The loudest cheer teams along the route.
- A huge welcome and refreshments in the charity village.
- A well-deserved sports massage.
- A free techincal Scope vest.