Join #TeamScope at the Great North Run in 2017.
Our registrations are now closed, however if you're interested make sure to join our waiting list in case a place becomes available before 3 July 2017. Be part of one of the world's biggest and best half marathons, with over 50,000 runners taking part. With it's vibrant, party atmosphere it's not one to be missed so get your guaranteed #TeamScope place today!
The 13.1 mile route starts in Newcastle and takes you through the city centre, over the iconic Tyne Bridge before crossing the finish line in South Shields to the sounds of hundreds of cheers from the many people who turn out to one of the biggest days in the running calendar.
Join the Scope Great North Run team and the money you raise will make a huge difference to the lives of disabled people and their families.
Join our Great North Run team.
- You'll receive regular emails with training and fundrasing tips
- You'll receive an exclusive Scope technical running vest
- #TeamScope will cheer you on all the way round the route
- You'll get a free massage and food after you finish at the charity village
- We’ll be there to support you every step of the way.