Join Team Scope for this iconic and stunning half marathon in 2018.
Royal Parks Half Marathon takes place in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks, Hyde Park, Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens.
This half marathon is one for all the family, with a Food and Fitness Festival to enjoy during your post-race recovery and our dedicated Scope supporters ready to cheer you on from start to finish.
Join us and help make change happen for disabled people and their families.
Be part of Team Scope for Royal Parks 2018 and you will receive:
- Ongoing support from our dedicated Events team.
- A free technical Scope jersey.
- A huge welcome and refreshments at the charity village.
- The loudest cheering teams along the route.
You'll need to raise £100 of the minimum sponsorship target six weeks prior to the event. But don't worry we'll support you every step of the way with plenty of tops tips and ideas for fundraising.
From your fundraising:
- £176 could pay for one home visit to support parents of a disabled child at the time of diagnosis.
- £336 could go towards the three day training programme to keep Scope Regional Response Workers' knowledge up to date.
- £517 could secure the production of a new piece of online information to support thousands of people who may be struggling to understand, or find support for a particular problem.