The Great Wall of China was begun in the 5th Century BC. Take a walk through China's rich history and culture on this epic trek along one of the world's most iconic landmarks.
From enchanting woodlands, to rolling mountain ranges, you'll voyage through the stunning area of remote Beijing and get a first-hand insight into Chinese culture. Be prepared for a lot of steps, but rest assured the views and sense of achievement will make it all worthwhile!
There are various dates available. Check out the Discover Adventure website.
Join Team Scope and receive
- An exclusive Scope T Shirt.
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- All food, transfers and hotel accommodation.
- Tour of The Forbidden City.
- Experienced leaders and support crew.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
Why support Scope
One in five of us is disabled, but the gap between disabled and non-disabled people is real and it’s growing. Support our work and help us achieve our mission of everyday equality for disabled people. The funds you raise will go towards our direct services, online resources and influential campaigning, working to drive the same opportunities for every disabled person.