The Oxford Half Marathon starts in the heart of the historic city so you can soak up the beautiful architecture, famous colleges and parks. You’ll then run over River Cherwell and out to the charming village of Old Marston, before crossing the finish line by the Radcliffe Camera. You’ll be left feeling accomplished and cultured.
The fast and flat 13.1 mile route makes this half ideal for any beginner runners as well as those looking to beat their personal best. Get your place with Team Scope and start fundraising today!
By joining #TeamScope, you'll receive:
- An exclusive Scope team running vest.
- A pack of helpful fundraising and training tips.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work supporting disabled people and their families.
From your fundraising:
- £176 could pay for one home visit to support parents of a disabled child at the time of diagnosis.
- £336 could go towards the three day training programme to keep Scope Regional Response Workers' knowledge up to date.
- £517 could secure the production of a new piece of online information to support thousands of people who may be struggling to understand, or find support for a particular problem.