Inclusive Activity Award for children's activity providers in Leeds
Scope has developed an Inclusive Activity Award (formerly the Inclusion Quality Mark) to:
- help activity providers follow best practice in every aspect of their service
- give parents and carers the confidence they need when choosing short breaks and activities.
Achieving the Scope's Inclusive Activity Award
- meet you to discuss how inclusive you already are and how you want to improve
- observe an activity session and talk to your staff about their confidence in meeting a disabled child’s needs
- be your critical friend who helps you develop your policies, application forms, website and leaflets so your inclusive ethos is reflected in everything you do
- give you access to free training and resources.
When you've successfully met the criterial for our Inclusive Activity Award we will give you:
- a certificate and the Scope logo to use on your website and leaflets
- ongoing support so you can keep meeting the standards for the activity award, including helping you update staff skills or collecting user feedback.
My son is now included in a sports club, and is having fun and gaining new skills and confidence.