Join Scope's research panel
We need your support!
Scope's research panel is a group of disabled people and parents and carers of disabled children. They use their lived experience to help us create and improve our website content, services, advice and campaigns.
Being a Scope Panellist might involve filling out online surveys, opinion polls or taking part in focus groups or a one to one session. These may be online or face to face.
Your voice and expertise can help influence what we do. Together, we can achieve everyday equality for disabled people.
Signing up to the research panel
- Go to the research panel portal.
- Click 'Register now'. You will be asked for basic information, like name, email and to set your password.
- Once you have created your account. You will need to fill in the registration survey. This will help with matching you to future projects.
All our sessions are currently taking place online. When face-to-face sessions resume, we will cover reasonable travel expenses.
For some projects you will also get a voucher to say thank you for taking part.
You're in control
- You have complete control over what you sign up for, and the flexibility to contribute as little or as much time as you like.
- We might occasionally send you your information on projects we think you might like, but we won't bombard you with requests.
- You can change your preferences or leave the panel at any time.