Proudly supported by Virgin Media
What is Support to Work?
Support to Work is part of our employment services and provides online support to disabled people to help with applying for a job, either via telephone, Skype or text message. This service is available to disabled adults in England and Wales.
Virgin Media is funding this new service, which provides each eligible disabled adult with their own Employment Advisor to support and guide them in applying for jobs.
The service aims to:
- provide support from an Employment Advisor to look at employability skills
- provide resources online to help with CV and interview techniques
- provide support and guidance for up to 12 weeks.
What we offer:
- advice from experienced Employment Advisors
- advice from experienced Benefits Advisors
- extended opening hours for advisors to be on hand when you need them
- online resources to support with creating a CV and preparing for interviews
- 12 weeks' support with an Employment Advisor.
Am I eligible for this service?
The service is open to disabled people who are:
- of working age
- looking for paid employment
- have access to a telephone and an internet enabled device
- and live in England or Wales.
How to get Support to Work
Please complete our online application form and one of our team will be in touch. Read about our promise to you. Email us at email@example.com.
Working with Virgin Media
Scope and Virgin Media are working together to support one million disabled people to get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. Find out more about Work With Me.