Working on Wellbeing: employment support in Wales
This service is available in English and Welsh.
Working on Wellbeing is an employment training and support programme for disabled people in Wales. We will work with you to develop a programme around your career goals and how you can achieve them.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, sessions will be run online or by phone until further notice.
Working on Wellbeing is open to people who are:
- disabled - including if you have a physical or sensory impairment, learning difficulty or autism
- living in Wales
- aged 16 and over
If you are an Additional Learning Needs Co-ordinator working with pupils aged over 16, we also offer training through our partners Legacy International Group.
Employment advice and support
Working on Wellbeing will support you to:
- understand your career goals
- grow in confidence, assertiveness and independence
- write your CV
- develop your interview skills
- find and apply for volunteering, training or employment opportunities
- talk about disability in the workplace
Our specialist employment advisers will talk with you to discuss the support you need. You’ll have regular sessions with your adviser and may be offered group training sessions.
Sessions are currently held over the phone and online. We can provide adjustments if you need them, such as British Sign Language video interpretation or live chat.
Working with local employers
We want to help local businesses employ more disabled people. Please contact us to find out more.
Funded by Welsh Government
Delivered in partnership with Legacy International Group